- 1 Подскажите как кликнуть Radio button
- 2 How To Select Radio Buttons In Selenium WebDriver?
- 3 Radio Buttons In HTML
- 3.1 Code Implementation To Handle Radio Buttons In Selenium
- 3.2 Methods For Selecting Radio Elements Using Selenium
- 3.3 Examples/Applications Where Radio Buttons Are Used
- 3.4 States Of Radio Buttons
- 3.5 How Are Radio Buttons Different From Checkbox?
- 4 Conclusion
- ФИО: Валерий
Подскажите как в Python + Selenium отловить Radio button и Checkbox
D3wKVhC1.png 493,87К 1 Количество загрузок:
Отметил то что нужно отловить и кликнуть по нему.
Подбирал разные варианты но так и не получилось поймать то что нужно.
а что именно не получается?
- ФИО: Валерий
Не получается отловить нужный класс или id или другой какой элемент, чтобы сделать клик на тех пунктах которые подчеркнул красным.
Вообщем нужно поставить галочки на элементах ( Radio button и Checkbox ):
- ФИО: Валерий
Пробувал разные варианты но ничего не находит:
- ФИО: Александр
Я так и не понял сути проблемы. Элементы не находит? Или что за ошибка вообще в итоге-то?
Не получается локатор написать, что ли? Потому что несколько элементов с одинаковыми атрибутами?
вот так вроде должно работать, допустим, в xpath можно складывать любой атрибут, не обязательно класс.
How To Select Radio Buttons In Selenium WebDriver?
This Tutorial Explains how to Select Radio Buttons in Selenium including Code Implementation & various Methods for Selecting Radio Buttons on a Web Page:
A Radio button is nothing but a graphical element that controls the selection of options, thereby allowing the user to select any one option from a set of options. It is also known as the options button.
Radio buttons are so-called because of the functionality they have like channels of Radio i.e. only one button can be selected at a time.
Selenium is one of the most popular automation testing tools that handles working of almost all operations and the Radio button is one among them. Let’s explore the use of an automation tool to understand the functioning of a Radio button.
In this tutorial, we will see how to handle Radio buttons using Selenium.
Radio Buttons In HTML
Let’s first understand the use of a Radio button in HTML Page. In HTML, the Radio button is used to select one option among a list of the provided options.
Check the below example to understand how Radio buttons are created in HTML.
- type: Input tag having type attribute. It would mostly be ‘Radio” for radio buttons.
- name: It is the name of the Input element. A set of Radio buttons with the same name are said to form a Radio group.
- value: It is the actual value corresponding to its Radio button.
Enlisted below are some more points in addition to the above:
- The HTML page is named as “Confirmation”.
- It has the title “Select a Radio button for confirmation”.
- Three Radio buttons are provided: Yes, No, May Be.
The below image gives a clear idea of the created HTML page.
Code Implementation To Handle Radio Buttons In Selenium
Selection of a Radio Button in which we got to choose only one option at a time enables the user to select either of the options among the list of the provided options. The below implementation would give a clear idea of handling Radio buttons using Selenium WebDriver.
Given below is a screenshot of the Html page that includes the Radio button section. The below Html page that has a set of radio buttons for selection of color and size is created and used for testing.
Implementation code for Radio button selection:
The output received after executing this code is as shown in the below screenshot:
Methods For Selecting Radio Elements Using Selenium
Selenium includes different ways using which we can select the Radio elements on a Web Page.
The different methods are as below:
- By ID attributes
- Using Is Selected()
- Using Name
- Using element Value
- By CSS Selector
- With XPath
Consider the below image for understanding the examples of each of the selection methods:
#1) Using ID Attributes
In this case, we just need to use the ID attribute, regardless of whatever its value is. The ID attribute is used in Selenium for selecting the desired Radio button. ID attributes are different for different elements.
As shown in the above image, there are six Radio buttons i.e. Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gray, and Black. For selecting a Radio button from these, we can make use of ID attributes in Selenium for Radio button selection in this way.
The below image highlights the id attributes for the above options.
#2) Using Is Selected()
Use of Is Selected() enables the user to ensure whether a particular Radio button is in checked mode or not. In simple words, the selection of the Radio button is confirmed.
#3) Using Name
For Selecting Radio buttons using Name, we need to understand one important point i.e. For Radio Buttons in the same group (Radio Group), Name is always the same but their Values are different.
So if any element with the name attribute is found, then it might contain more than one element, thus we need to store the list of WebElements and make use of the findElements method.
This was used in the previous example for Is Selected() as well.
#4) Using Element Value
Radio buttons can be selected with the help of their Values too.
Each button has a unique value. The use of the Values for selecting the Radio buttons can be as shown in the below example.
#5) By CSS Selector
Another way for selecting Radio elements is by CSS Selector using its value.
The below example will explain the same:
#6) Using XPATH
Selecting a Radio element using XPATH is one of the ways for Radio element selection in Selenium that helps to select the exact element you wish to select.
Look at the below example for selecting the Radio button using XPATH.
Examples/Applications Where Radio Buttons Are Used
There are a vast number of uses of Radio Buttons and a few of them are mentioned below.
#1) Gender Selection:
#2) Field Selection:
#3) Choose an Email Account:
#4) Customer Survey Forms:
#5) Availability Status In An Application:
There are many more such examples that we come across in our daily work. All these examples have one thing in common i.e. you got to choose a single option at a time. Thus, Radio buttons give a clear idea of what exactly the customer opts to choose.
Few Other Examples:
- Colour selection: Red/ Blue/ Green/ Yellow.
- Field/Course selection: Arts/ Commerce/ Science.
- Type of address: Permanent/ Temporary.
- Education level: School/ College/ Working.
- Mode of payment: NetBanking/ GooglePay/ AmazonPay.
- Choose a language during app installation: English/ Russian/ French/ German/….
- Type of password protection: Text Password/ Zip Code/ Pattern/ Finger Print.
- Mode of transport: Car/ Bike/ Public Transport.
- Insurance type: Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Medical Supplement.
- Select student’s grade on the report card: Grade A/ Grade B/ Grade C/ Grade D.
States Of Radio Buttons
We have already seen the uses of Radio Buttons. Now, let’s look at its different states along with their significance.
- Normal: This state is nothing but the default option or default state.
- Hover: The hover effect as it is visible, tells users that it is a clickable target. Also, it prepares the user to click the option, after seeing the hover effect.
- Checked: This state specifically shows the radio option which is selected. The selected option is color-filled and can be easily identified as a selected option among the other options.
- Disabled: Once an option is selected by the user, the remaining options might automatically fade out and the user has no choice to select any option among the remaining. These are known to be in disabled states, as it is only one option that can be selected at a time.
- Disabled & Checked: On selecting a particular option, if the Radio button is disabled, it is to confirm the selection. That is you choose an option and it is frozen as confirmed. One can easily identify this option as compulsorily selected.
How Are Radio Buttons Different From Checkbox?
|Radio Button||Check Box|
|Allows only one option selection at a time.||Allows multiple options selection at the same time.|
|It has 2 major conditions: True or False.||It can be Checked, Unchecked and/or Indeterminate.|
|Usually represented as a circular button.||Usually represented with a square box.|
|Example — Selecting recent qualification:
Only one selection is possible either Graduate or Post- Graduate to specify latest qualification using Radio button.
|Example — Selecting subjects for training:
-Basic Electrical Engineering
One or more or all options can be selected by use of check box.
We have understood the working or handling of Radio buttons using Selenium in detail. We have also seen different methods for selecting Radio elements using Selenium.
Through this tutorial, we have understood the states of Radio buttons and the various examples where Radio buttons are used. One thing is sure that, in the case where only one option satisfies the answer (either/ or) provided among various options, in those cases, Radio Buttons are recommended to use.
We hope you enjoyed this informative tutorial on Handling Radio Buttons In Selenium!
Источник статьи: http://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/radio-buttons-in-selenium/